Retail Banker II - #1616047
Lake City Bank
Are you a friendly, customer service-oriented individual interested in working for a company that cares about your future? Do you have excellent listening skills and an ability to refer services to meet your client's needs? As a Retail Banker for our Goshen Office you will:
- Provide courteous and professional service to your clients
- Process teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, and cashing checks
- Discern the needs of your clients and match them with the products and services that serve them best
- Open and provide maintenance on your client's accounts
As a new employee you will be provided with extensive training at our Lake City University located in Warsaw, Indiana. Our Retail Banker Schools set a foundation for success and equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary for you to thrive in your career.
Basic Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic PC and general office skills required
- Basic understanding of bank accounting transactions required
- One year banking experience preferred
- Monday-Friday: 8:45-5:00
- Saturday: 8:45-12:00 (Work 2 or 3 Saturdays per month)
Lake City Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive workplace. Employment at Lake City Bank is based solely on business needs, a person’s merit, and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lake City Bank will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.