Pharmacy Tech - Medworks - #1641563
Medworks, Inc. · MED MEDWORKS
- JOB SUMMARY AND SPECIFICATIONS
Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, assists in processing medication orders, patient billing and accounts, sales of other products or services; assists in maintaining facilities, equipment and inventories; and contributes to performance improvement efforts to maximize profits and increase revenue.
- Professional & Technical Skills
Good written and oral communication skills and math ability (including ability to work with fractions and percentages). A written math test will be given during the interview.
High School Graduate or GED (required by Indiana State Board of Pharmacy)
- License(s) or Certification(s)
Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Skilled to Care for Certain Age-Related Patient Groups (incumbents will be skilled in the care of the following patient groups)
Does not apply
- MISSION STATEMENT
Major Health Partners ("MHP") exists to create and deliver superior health care solutions by providing our patients and other customers with optimal clinical and economic outcomes. We will attain these goals by combining the following attributes:
- Attracting and retaining professional, adaptable, caring staff dedicated to life long learning using a continuous quality improvement process. Our staff will be measured and rewarded using these same principles.
- Combining innovation, existing clinical technologies, disease prevention, and management and information technologies to meet customer needs.
As a public entity, we must make best use of our financial and human resources so we can care for patients without regard for their ability to pay. We must also function as the community’s leader in upgrading the level of health and wellness in the community.
- VISION STATEMENT
We will be the best health care resource in central Indiana by recognizing all persons as individuals of value who deserve impeccable facilities and quality service beyond compare.
- PILLARS OF EXCELLENCE
We are committed to:
- Delivering Quality Clinical Outcomes
- Providing a Quality Customer Experience
- Recruiting, developing and retaining Quality People
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.