Scheduler (Remote) - #1663479
This position is responsible for the delivery of customer facing services within Revenue Cycle System Services. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, scheduling, registration, insurance verification, prior-authorization, financial counseling/individual solutions, cashiering, release of information and customer service. Position adheres to departmental productivity, quality, and service standards in support of operational goals.Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
- At least one year of experience in hospital or physician Revenue Cycle strongly preferred.
- Requires working knowledge of patient registration and financial clearance.
- Requires a high level of interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires the ability to work within a team and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVES:
- Private work-from-home environment and High Speed Internet access
- Flexibility and availability to come onsite on occasion for training, department meetings, etc.
- Self-motivated and multi-task oriented to manage working in several Patient Platforms.