Care Manager - #1664460
- NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, & NO ON CALL*
- 401K Match
- Benefits beginning on the day of hire
- Start your day at home and end at home
The Care Manager (CM) works collaboratively with the care management team to assess consumers, establish and implement a person-centric plan of care, conduct regularly scheduled home visits and oversee consumer care. The care management team credentials caregivers and their homes and provides ongoing support and training.
What You Will Do:
- Completes initial home assessments, collects required caregiver credentialing documents and ensure the home meets state requirements
- Assists with obtaining information about and making referrals to, other health-care and community services
- Works collaboratively to help develop and implement the consumer plan of care (POC). Monitors, reviews and updates Plan of Care per Company and regulatory standards; conducts on-site visits with each member at the qualified setting in accordance with regulatory standards
- Delivers consumer-specific training to caregivers on an ongoing basis and documents training and caregiver competency
- Participates in the discharge and transition planning and implementation
- Proficient in using and coaching others to use applications on mobile devices
What You Will Bring:
Qualified candidates must be compassionate, able to build strong relationships with our families, work collaboratively with others, solve problems, and be flexible and technology proficient. Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of two years of relevant experience in case management, preferably with elders, people with disabilities, and other complex medical needs in a health care, long-term care, social service or community setting. In order to serve our families in their home, you must be able to travel by car within assigned geographic area; valid driver's license and auto insurance is required.
Seniorlink is a tech-enabled care management company dedicated to supporting family caregivers who help to keep care at home. Seniorlink combines Vela, the company's proprietary care collaboration app, with evidence-based clinical protocols and the human touch of dedicated care teams that work in partnership with family caregivers. Seniorlink's care management solutions lead to improved outcomes, cost savings and improved consumer engagement and satisfaction for health plans and providers.
For more information, please visit www.Seniorlink.com.
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Seniorlink supports families with diverse backgrounds and as an equal opportunity employer, we seek employees who reflect the diverse population we serve. Seniorlink complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Seniorlink strives to create experiences that are accessible and welcoming to everyone, including making www.seniorlink.com and the careers site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the company's diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, inquire about a specific accessibility need or the accessibility of our website, or if you need assistance completing an application process, please contact People & Culture at 866-797-2333.