Quality Manager RN - #1840785
Community Health Network
Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, “community” is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered — and we couldn’t do it without you.
The Quality Manager RN functions as a representative of the Quality and Regulatory Team by identifying, monitoring, evaluating, educating, and improving processes affecting the care of patients and which facilitate continued readiness and compliance with federal, state and Joint Commission regulations. The Quality Manager RN collaborates and participates in other quality improvement processes as required and serves as a leader and change agent within Community Health Network. Collaborates with hospital, ambulatory, infection control, and risk management leadership. This position reports to the Director of Quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse License
- Five (5) or more years of clinical and/or healthcare related experience required
- Regulatory and leadership experience preferred
- Certification within specialty area required within three (3) years from date of hire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and implement new processes
- Capable of working independently/autonomously yet skilled at building positive professional relationships with caregivers
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations, change, and new learnings Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation standards and ability to function independently in a survey
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement Methodologies and ability to independently lead quality improvement initiatives
- Transformational change agent
- Ability to independently resolve problems
- Ability to use sound principles of decision making and problem-solving processes
- Ability to utilize relationship-based leadership skills
- Ability to recognize the need to be flexible in work schedules and coverage of any geographical areas of the organization
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.