[email protected] Night of Show Artist Merchandise Staff - #2008550
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other. That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. Our commitment to EFFICIENCY is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create One in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans
Equal Employment Opportunity
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical conditions, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promoting from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms
- Selling artist merchandise to fans including t-shirts, posters and other miscellaneous items from the tour
- Following all state and local health guidelines as directed by the CDC
- Responsible for handling money, accounting for amount received during the show and the beginning and end of show
- Helping answer questions from guests regarding the venue and merchandise
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, and lifting and carrying 30 lbs+
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and posses strong sense of teamwork
- Working in a rain or shine outdoor event venue
- Showing a heart of service while interacting with our fans
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at our Live Nation Careers website to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.