Guest Services Representative (part-time) - Clay Terrace - #951920
Washington Prime Group
This position works closely with the Marketing Director to enhance the mall’s overall success through the implementation of mall marketing programs, community events, retailer relations and sponsorships. This position will also offer administrative support for the mall office.
- Assists in the creation, implementation and execution of community events
- Helps maintain property website, social media communications, and collateral material
- Works closely with tenants to obtain feedback, including sales and retailer quotes, after mall events and/or promotions
- Assists in planning all marketing related meetings, including meetings with retailers, security/housekeeping staff, prospective clients, etc.
- Develops and maintains a Calendar of Events for the property and distributes to the tenants
- Works with Marketing Director to ensure all seasonal signage and messaging is up to date, and in the correct locations in mall
- Assists with all marketing related programs, including KidX, special events, etc.
- Create Proof of Performance recaps after all mall events
- Assists with ordering, installing and setting up holiday décor
- Works with Marketing Director to make changes/updates to all mall directories and signage
- Works with retailers to encourage participation in mall events
- Executes administrative support for the mall office
- Assists members of mall management team with daily administrative tasks
- Assists with answering main office telephone, transfers calls to appropriate parties, and takes messages
- Assists and directs all mall contractors and visitors as needed
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Ability to work in stressful environment
- Ability to work peacefully with co-workers
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Good computer skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to deal effective with customers, contractors, tenants, and the public
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- 1–3 years administrative experience in customer service, event planning or retail position
Washington Prime Group is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and equality. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our associates bring to their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also, our reputation and our company’s achievements.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.