Alloy Operator - #951926
Job Description Summary
Roles and Responsibilities:
Alloy-Team Unity 1st Shift
- Completes set-ups and operate machinery
- Utilize various tools to de-burr, planish, grind and polish the product
- Utilizes precision measuring instruments to inspect parts
- Adherence to Operator Acceptance Procedures (OAP)
- Inspect finished product and identify defects
- Assembly of details on parts utilizing various tools
- Utilize inspection gauging on parts and run first piece inspection of parts
- Multi-skilled in different operations (fabrication, machining, inspection, etc.)
- Contribute to continuous improvement and support 6S initiatives
- Ability to be flexible to support team's goals (duties, hours, and overtime)
- Willingness to support team concept and learn/perform other duties as required
High school diploma or equivalent
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable)
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.